Friday, August 15, 2008

The ALL NEW WWW.TABPHOTOGRAPHIC.COM

Yup, that's true.
I just sent the new WWW.TABPHOTOGRAPHIC.COM LIVE!
Why re-design the site?
The real reason is for a photography association. They are very tight on who they let into their circle. I can't say as if I enjoy crowds like that but this is different. This would be huge and great all at the same time. The goal, to really show some fun work and have everything flow. So of course while I was re-working the wedding site at WWW.TABPHOTOGRAPHIC.COM I of course had to re-work the portrait side too. And coming soon will be the Pet Portrait Site!!! And hopefully the art gallery close behind!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!



SO... In welcoming these new sites will of course be some new work. And I am working with just about everyones budget to make some great work happen for them too. So if you're in need of portrait work, head shots, pet photos and yes, maybe even a wedding, keep me in mind. I'll work with you. And again, for 2009 will be one free wedding shot by me. As long as I hit a certain amount of weddings booked I will be shooting one wedding at no charge. And it looks like I am more than well on a way to making that happen.



Just keep TAB Photographic in mind.



WWW.TABPHOTOGRAPHIC.COM

YOU ALL ROCK !!!

No comments: