Friday, May 29, 2009

See.... We need to love what we do.



Loving what we do in our lives is such a huge thing. From work to your spare time. If you're not truly enjoying what you do, well, what's the use??? 




Now I'm not saying, get up and quit your job if you're not happy. Sometimes it's our "jobs" that bring us the ability to do the other things that we love... What I am saying is quite simple, don't sit there and just think about how nice it would be to do this or that. Just go do it. From hiking, to painting to what ever else you find pleasure in, do it. If you need help, ask, if you don't know how to do it but want to, learn... We only have so much time and it's that time that you should enjoy. Now don't leave those in your life behind, bring them along for the ride and let them enjoy your happiness as well. And let them do the same... It can all be great. 




And lately, the shoots, the websites and more have been nothing less than great. Sure, throwing my back out wasn't exactly great. But with the help of those around me, I pulled through and in the mean time, even had a chance to rock out a portrait / engagement session with Stacey and Miles. I can't wait to shoot their wedding in the VERY near future... :o) What can I say, I LOVE WHAT I DO!





And don't forget to join into my facebook world over ----> there....


No comments: