Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dough...NUTS!


So seriously, I don't eat donuts. Not that I don't like them. But just one big donut makes me feel as if I should go for a 4 hour ride just to burn off the calories... But this morning, oh boy! Things were a little different. One of the main reasons is because of Tastease in Hartford..... This little joint hidden in such an odd part of the town has these great little donuts. And yes, they're actually little. 2 1/2 inches across to be exact. (and yes, I just put the measuring tape away....




And while I didn't eat all of them. I did have two, one that I thought was just frosted with strawberry and a bloop of tastey'ness on top. BUT NO! It was actually a strawberry cake donut!




And really, just look at these things! I couldn't resist the little photo op as they sat so patiently waiting to be devoured.




The best part, yea, there are still some left. The question that I have to ask though, are they better to just look at, smell, or enjoy with the taste buds. Well, I think we all know the answer. But hey, they do smell good & look awesome. (and taste even better!!!!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't eat them either, but I have to tell you that my mouth IS watering looking at your photos!

Sue~