Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's not about the photography


It doesn't always have to be about my love and life of photography does it? I don't think it does... So today it won't be...

Today I have a different thought stuck in my head, it's been there for a few days now, so I'm thinking, if I put out there to the world it will leave my head. Or will it?

Anyway, I want to know what your thoughts are about reality. Does reality exist? If so what is it. What if my reality doesn't align with your reality, does that make my, or your, reality a false'ality? (ya, I just made that up, now it's real... now it's reality)...

Really, what makes up reality for each of us. And I can't get over the thought that if our reality doesn't line up with the other that it's just not real????

REALITY:

Reality, in everyday usage, means "the state of things as they actually exist." The term reality, in its widest sense, includes everything that
is, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible. Reality in this sense may include both being and nothingness, whereas existence is often restricted to being (compare with nature).
In the strict sense of
philosophy, there are levels or gradation to the nature and conception of reality. These levels include, from the most subjective to the most rigorous: phenomenological reality, truth, fact, and axiom.

SO... Does any of it make sense. Is there a reality for you. Is the reality for your life true, honest, and what you want. If you don't want it, why can't you make what you want a reality? Is it unreachable? What if you reach further? Could you then make the unreal, reality???

This blog is practically standing still, you're reading it, I'm typing it, making it real, but that doesn't mean it has to be a reality... Or does it?

Can you see why I'm stuck on this reality thought??? What are your thoughts??? No really, what are they???

http://www.tabphotographic.com/

"Dwell in the possibility"



No comments: