Tuesday, September 9, 2008



So there are days when, well, you just don't want to get out of bed. We all have them right? Today was surely one of them. But alas, the time comes when you have to roll over and get a move on. A rough mood in the air that with in minutes can turn so fowl!

The morning progresses and you search for something to life you up. So I did, I thought about things like Jim Thorpe Pa., thought about my town, a town known to many as a "drinking town with an art problem".... And then I found music. MUSIC!

Brought my thoughts back to a G. Love and Special Sauce show that I shot and there for, a hunt for some G. Love was on. Finally, with my thoughts from the above and some tunes coming through the speakers a new light came to my day. I won't say that I'm a pleasant soul to be around right now but the mellow mood has surely got me....


Which is much better than the alternative!



No comments: