Monday, July 19, 2010

What it's all about...


( to sign up for updates use the form to the right ---->  )

There will always be weddings that just have a certain "thing"... I can't say as if I know exactly what it is. But a "thing" it is none the less. And a certain day down in Jamaica was surely one of those weddings. The family just had this energy that consisted of pure love... You could see it through the entire day.



Really, you could see it through the entire week. Everyone just having a great time together, smiles, laughs, tears...




The day, the day was HOT HOT HOT, but it held no one back. Nor did it hold any tears back. Tears of joy. Tears of love...




And this weddings was one of the reasons that I feel extremely lucky that I am able to do what I do. The ability to hold such an integral part of a families day. The ability to capture the moments and show them in a way the evokes all the memories of the day for years to come...




At times, I lose track of what I do, I believe we all can at times...




And then there's something so simple that reminds me of just how important it is.




How important those moments are to each individual and family as a whole. Jamaica or not, sunshine or rain... I simple love what I do and feel so lucky to have clients that understand that... And really, what does it for me is the simple kind words that come my way and are never taken for granted. And below, below are those words coming from this great couple. And it's those words that I can not thank Kelly enough for. 




And really, it shows exactly how much kindness and how much love / zest for life that Kelly was raised with coming from her entire family... And for that, I not only thank her, but thank them all!!! 

YOU GUYS ROCK! 
(friends included!!! You know who you are! L-L&L and more!)




"Tim....we received our pictures yesterday (as I'm sure you can tell from my profile lol!). I knew they would be good, but I wasn't expecting what I found when we played the DVD. I never knew that your pictures could tell the story of our wedding day. We laughed, cried, and were beaming through the entire slideshow. Each and every picture you took was breath taking. I am so thankful you were able to make the trip to Jamaica and photograph our moments. I couldn't have asked for anything more.




I should also add that my family and friends have not stopped talking about you since we got back. Everyone was so impressed with your professionalism and laid back style. Our bridal party had so much fun taking pictures they were sad when it was over!!



I can do a commercial for you. PLEASE feel free to hand out my information to potential customers. I will definitely give you a rave review. You are now my photographer for life whether you like it or not!!!


Thanks again...you were the best decision we made with our wedding (besides marrying each other of course!). xo!"

No comments: