Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Follow your dreams...



I just read a post (link below) in reference to furthering your education. I can honestly say that it's pretty much spot on. And before I even reached the end of the post I already had thoughts about carrying on the message.

For me though, while there are many books on education that I could recommend, I think there are a few reads to help everyone along the way which are not directly related to education.

If I could recommend one book to everyone in the world, it would be The Alchemist. The first time I read this book I was 16. From page one, it pulled me right in and put the message into my head that I can do ANYTHING I wanted to do. And you know what, you can as well!

You can become what ever you dream, you can get what ever you want out of your own life. And most of all, you can LIVE....

I could go on about this as well as that, but really. If there's one thing I could recommend to all of you to help take that next step in life... It's The Alchemist....



So thank you again to Mel and Sean for their thoughts and the little push for me to recommend something to you all....

Nashville wedding photographers, Sean & Mel McLellan of McLellan Style are giving away business books to help you improve your business. Want one of them?—and want to help other people build their businesses at the same time? Visit their business books blog post!

No comments: