Wednesday, June 1, 2011

From air to the water to land.....


Yes-yes-yes..... A day that was in the planning for quite some time. The weather, yea, it wasn't on our side. And it seemed like one thing after the other was pushing this shoot off and off and off. But yes, yes, yes. It finally happened! 




Though even that day, the weather was playing it's game. Getting to the airport for the 11:30 flight over to the island. And what's that, Nantucket air ports are shut down due to fog. Really didn't surprise me. High tailed it down to the high speed ferry for the hour ride over.




And the fog continued to build. I have to admit, I didn't mind NOT being in the air and trying to land with no visibility. 




I have to say, one we started shooting, it continued to roll on with style. From the woods of nantucket, to the water, to the waves to the towns. The shoot rolled on and on and I have to admit, it was a great time!




These two rock and I'm sure their wedding day will be pure bliss!!!! Honestly, I can't wait!!




So as the time will draw near, the plans will be planned, one thing is for sure. The day will go down in style!!!!








No comments: