Saturday, June 8, 2013

New England Weather And Weddings - TAB Photographic - Lindsy and Erics Wedding At Farmington Gardens Farmington, Ct.




Living in New England means MANY things... We have the ocean, we have lush country and old farms. Cows, Bears, Deer, Bald Eagles to chickadees.... From where I live, I can be in Boston in two hours, NYC in an hour and 45 minutes. In 2 hours I can be in the white mountains of New Hampshire and in an hour and a half, the beaches of Rhode Island. 

We surely have our own styles, we have seasons and we have our handful of pretentious folks too. haha..... 

Want to know what else we have? We have extremes in weather, in the past 4 weeks, TAB Photographic has shot weddings in 44 degree weather and pouring, the following week 98 and crazy humid, the next week 60 and raining with tropical storm remnants coming around. Really, what I'm getting at is you NEVER know what we will have through the year. It's unpredictable to say the least.....

This makes weddings more fun, keeps us all on our toes. As a photographer, I do what I do no matter what weather comes our way. The main goal though, that main goal isn't for me. It's for my couples. To quite simply embrace what ever mother nature throws our way.

This wedding for Lindsy and Eric was no different. It was one of the cold rainy ones. As you can see from the slideshow unfolding though, everyone embraced the moments. 

No matter where I'm shooting a wedding, all I can remind all my awesome couples to do is quite simple, let the day unfold as it will and embrace what ever weather we have. From a Jamaica wedding where it may be 90 with 140% humidity to right here in Farmington Ct. at Farmington Gardens when it may be 45 and raining...

Embrace the weather, embrace the moments and for the rest of your lives, embrace each other..... 

No comments: