Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's time.... That's all... It's just time...

I have this feeling that I'm not alone when I say that it's surely time to bid this year of 2009 farewell. There have been so many great times, and well, some not so great. What can we do about it though... What can we do? We can do the below. Quite simply, "scatter confetti over the floor, sweep an old year out the door!"




That's surely something I'm ready to do! And I'm a realist here, I know that 2010 may not start off perfect for many. But it is only what we make of it. It's a new year, a new decade, a new start?


One thing that I have not done enough of is documentation. Not papers and files. But stories and pictures. Pieces of this and pieces of that. Documentation. That's what I will say my New Years Resolution will be. But that's not what I'm going to call it. I'm going to think of something all my own, something fresh and exciting. Much like the documentation in itself. Can you imagine if we all started doing such a thing. Documenting the good and the bad. With pictures and stories. Can you imaging looking back at all that in another decade. Each year has it's own book. It's own pictures and it's own stories. That's what I'm going to do. Starting, well, I already started. So there! Maybe you too want to start documenting. Giving your friends and family something to look back on years and years down the road. When books no longer exist. When pictures are floating holograms. Can you imagine the looks on their faces.


I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I think I'm beating around the bush. Not getting to my one single point that I came here for...


To say to everyone that I too am ready for a new year to begin. A new decade to rock our lives! A new 2010 to take on.... (and start documenting my life. Our lives)


What do you have in store???

No comments: