Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Take a minute....

Once again, I seem to be blogging about a facebook status which I posted:


What if for just one day... One simple day we picked up the phone and called, picked up a pen and wrote, opened our eyes and looked???? Just sayin'...



Maybe I'm way out of whack here but I believe most of us still enjoy and desire "real" interaction??? Face to face, voice to voice, pen to paper???  I know that I LOVE receiving mail. (other than the bills of course.) But to open that little door and to peer in and see a little something is just so exciting! "what's inside" " who's it from" "what's being shared"...


Or what about actually picking up the phone and talking into it instead of just pushing a bunch of keys and letters to text? Being able to hear that voice on the other side, the emotion straight from the soul? Being able to share words with out waiting for those words to be sent and received???


Or get this, head on over and stop by to say "hi"! Imagine that, you would get to see the other person, right there in front of you... Their smiles, their energy, the emotion which can only be seen through the facial expressions... Tell me these few things don't just sound so appealing! I know they do to me...


So, get out, say hi, write a letter or send a card, pick up the phone and make a call... Let's go "old school"... If only for just one day.............


Shine on,
~Tim


(Oh, and in case you cared, my mailing address is P.O. Box 426 - Collinsville, Ct. 06022 haha)


No comments: