Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where it's at.....



Some would hear "where it's at"... And there mind would probably think "I got two turn tables and a microphone......" Understandable too, I mean this is my post and I'm thinking it. For those of you that don't, I'm sorry, but you're missing a great song. Okay, back on track now. 


Where it's at... In all honesty, it's at Collinsville. Small town New England living at it's best. We've got it all and I LOVE IT!!! 


This all stems from the Jamboree (a small town carnival in small town America) the other night. I simply love living in New England. I ain't going anywhere. I enjoy knowing so many that I see and enjoy them knowing me. That "we" (those of us that live in these parts) can run into so many smiling faces, everyone enjoying the evening as the kids frolic around and run from ride to ride, game to game. Wrapping up the evening with a fireworks show that just entrances me as the lights fill the sky and the echoes run up the river. Is it the most extravagant fireworks show I've seen, nah, but it still tops the list!


Small town living at it's finest! And there's no reason not to just smile, knowing that Collinsville is......


Where it's at. I got two turn tables and a microphone...............................


No comments: