Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12th 2013


::TWELVE:: 

Today I picked up a tennis racquet for the first time in about 6+ months. The team needed a player for a match so I decided "heck, why not.."

The match went. My doubles partner and I didn't come out victorious, however there were plenty of laughs, jumps, hilarious mishaps and more. The best part about it though, I stepped up and out of my comfort zone after not playing for so long. Part of the match had me making a mistake or two. No problem. Just a tennis match. 

So the day goes on, mishaps happens and we stand outside of our comfort zone...... 

When was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone? What did you do? What was the outcome? Chances are generally pretty good that we survive being out there. And maybe we even further the person we are........

Yea, todays words seem a bit scattered. haha.....





No comments: