Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29th 2013...


::TWENTY NINE::


The colours in life.... The colours that others bring into our lives. When you find someone that takes a day which would normally be gray, maybe a few hues of colour here and there and turns those days into a fun confetti filled party, think about how you can bring more of them into your life. From short moments to full days and more. You never know when they could be gone. 

Your life is a great canvas, throw as much paint in as many colours as you can at it......




::TWENTY EIGHT::

When was the last time you treated yourself to something sweet. I don't necessarily mean "sweet"... It could be a movie, or a mochafropachino, or for the ladies a mani/pedi (or the guys too)... 

When was the last time you thought about something nice for yourself. Or giving yourself the opportunity to let something happen which could bring a new zest to your day??? 

Well, I think you should think about that. And give in to certain temptations and give yourself a little something you deserve or need. You're not being selfish, you're allowing yourself to love you, and in turn, love those around you even more.




::TWENTY SEVEN::

Okay, first off, I wish I could say that bend was intentional... Even more so, I wish I could straighten it. haha.... Anyway, typing isn't going so well at the moment... All I'm going to say is that I started the morning with pancakes from scratch... Made banana apple bread, and had a pretty swell day. 

And now I'm going to close the computer, enjoy the banana bread, know that it was a pretty good day from start to finish and not let a little issue like this take away from anything... (though typing with this splint on will probably drive me crazy in no time at all... haha)

"TWENTY EIGHT" will be better... haha



No comments: