Friday, January 25, 2013

January 24th 2013...


::TWENTY FOUR::

So today being my birthday, I decided that maybe I'll share a couple more things about my thought process or what ev'.... 

I want to ask you a question though, is there something that you do or have that reminds you of either someone, something, or a thought process that you need for your day to day life? 

I know I do. These 3 letters being one of my reminders... Also, in a matter of two weeks, I'll have a couple more small tattoos to also remind me of certain ways / thought processes. These things aren't really for anyone else. They're just for me. To remind me of certain beliefs. Powers. Enjoyments. 

Do you have something that does that for you or reminds you of holding strong or the likes? Or anything really????


No comments: