Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18th 2013...


::EIGHTEEN::


Dream big..... Love.... And shining...



Need I say more? 



First.... Dreams. Some say they don't exist. Or are unreachable. If you're one of those, please, let that go. From a young age of about 13 I've had dreams and they've come true. Never easy, but come true. If you want to know more about them, feel free to e-mail me and know that dreams do come true...



Love.... Is there more I need to say, it's one of the best things in the world, untouchable and almost unbearable all at the same time. Maybe one of the biggest dreams one can truly have?



"You shine", well, for those of you that know me, the whole shine on thing. Crazy that there's a 3 yellow heart right there yelling it right back in my face. And if you don't know where the "shine on" thing came from, feel free to e-mail or ask and I'll share that too. 



Nothing to hide......



Just sharing these 3 yellow hearts for todays photo... Number Eighteen...............

No comments: