Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 13th 2013....

::THIRTEEN::

Time... We wait for the perfect time. What if now is the perfect time? What if later doesn't exist. Right now, right now is all we have. Isn't it? I guess only we can decide what's right to wait for. 

There are some great quotes on time. As well as some not so great. But for a few.....

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
***************************
“There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what it's saying.”
*********************************
"I wish there were more minutes in an hour, more hours in a day, more days in a week, more weeks in a month, more months in a year, cause whatever there is now is not even close to enough time for me to love you.."
******************************
"Lost Time is never found again"
******************************

So what's important to your time? What's worth your time? Because I'll freeze so many moments for the rest of my time.


No comments: