Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21st 2013....


Did you know you can sign up to receive posts from this blog daily in your e-mail by filling in the e-mail form over there.. ------->>>



::TWENTY ONE::

So here I am, admitting that I did, indeed have a piece of chocolate today.... How do you turn down a Dove.... It's really not about the chocolate anyway. It's about the words. Right????????

And right there, photo of the day, words, chocolate...

Be Fearless.......... What does being fearless mean to you? Is it something to do with a physical challenge? A mental challenge? Life challenge? 

That's for you to decide. Fear however, fear is a choice. You need to think about what you're truly afraid of. Is it something that can physically hurt you? If so, then maybe your fear is warranted. Even so, I've come to a 15 foot drop on my mountain bike and fear was there. But it was a choice. I knew I could roll off the drop. I let go of fear, I rolled off, landed and looked up and said "well done Tim".... There was no reason to be scared. Fear, I think, generally wastes time. It's a choice that literally takes up more thoughts and concerns than needed. 

Next time you allow fear in, ask yourself what you're truly afraid of. Would it be easier to just let it go, face the challenge and rock it out, or to sit in fear, constantly looking at the challenge time and time again worrying about the outcome, worrying about some sort of pain that could show its face? (which even if it does, will generally be temporary) 

Let go of fear and know there will be brighter moments and smiles and calmness on the other side.....

And smile...........



No comments: