Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 1st.. & 2nd...

Okay, so here we go. So many individuals out there take on something new with the coming of a new year. Resolutions. Projects. Goals. Hobbies. 

I have decided to tackle the good old 365. One photo, every day, for 365 days. Not only tackling this project, but doing so with photos that also must include words, or at least letters. My thoughts in the end, to turn it into a book. Each photo taken with my phone. Any edits done in phone. And all thoughts, in phone. At times you may see descriptions to follow the photo, stories, thoughts or possibly not. Maybe just the photo to let you think it all for yourself. 

Anyway... Here we are. The first two days into the year. And the first two photos to share. I will do what I can to post daily or close to. Forcing myself to also look at the blog and keep this thing updated more too..

Please feel free to comment on the photos with your own thoughts too!

Enjoy!

::ONE::

::TWO::

No comments: