Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 15th 2013...


::FIFTEEN::

"posted, no trespassing"... At what point did we lose touch with humanity. With taking on our own responsibilities from our own choices and actions. 

Every where we look, people are saying "no"... "keep out"... "Do not".... "at your own risk".......... At what point did we get to a place of blaming "our" accidents, decisions, mishaps, thoughts on someone else the second they don't go as we thought they would. 

I accept my decisions as just that, mine. My actions as well, mine.... I know what I want for my future. If it doesn't work out, that's on me. However there are things I will NEVER let go of. Decisions. Feelings. Beliefs. I will never let go of them, ever... If you feel so strongly about something, why let go of it. Why drop your needs, feelings or beliefs. You shouldn't.

We can go on through life not doing something because we're worried about getting in trouble. We can stop, frozen cold because of a "do not" or an "at your own risk"..... Sometimes risks hold the greatest of futures. All you have to do is leap and know the net will appear.............................

Because............. It will.

No comments: