Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23rd 2013...


::Twenty Three::

Ahhh, a pair of my Pumas. I have plenty (though could always go for more. haha). I guess we could wonder how they ended up being the photo of the day. Why not, they're blue and green Pumas. Really though, I was looking at them and they kept yelling "we want to be in a photo of the day, we want to be in a photo of the day"... So be it, they got their wish. 

If only it were that easy for all of us to get our wishes to come true right? 

Thing is, wishing, dreaming and hoping for things are all part of life. And when you come across something, someone or the likes that you feel should be a part of your life or if there's a change you need to make in life, there's only one thing you can truly do. Put one foot in front of the other and walk down the road toward your goal. If it's a change that needs to happen, keep looking forward with each step and know you will get there. If it's a dream or a wish, know that if you keep working toward it or wish it to be, the universe will be by your side to help make it happen.... I mean, there's no other way. Is there???

Now if only I could find a cool pair of yellow pumas? Yellow or Orange two colours I would sport for sure.


::Twenty Two::

A little delay on this one. Only because I was having the sweetest time at a live show with none other than Citizen Cope.... So why not use a shot from the greatness.....


No comments: